This blogpost was originally published as a guest post about the third volume of the 52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner on Joanne Guidocco’s On the Road to Reinvention.
As a writing coach, I come across so many limiting beliefs about writing and being a creative person. Below, you’ll find ten affirmations that will help you live your best creative life. Most of these affirmations can also be found in my Seven Simple Spreads series, in which I combine creativity, cartomancy (the reading of cards, such as those of the tarot or oracle cards), and chakra philosophy.
1. I honour my creativity
2. It’s safe for me to create
3. I deserve the joy and pleasure of living a creative life
4. I can create whatever I want to
5. I love everything about my creative self
6. I enjoy all parts of my creative journey
7. I walk my creative path with an open heart
8. I acknowledge and celebrate all of my creative wins
9. I trust my creative purpose
10. I easily turn my creative dreams into plans